The “International Journal of Agricultural and Applied Sciences (IJAAS)” is a peer-reviewed reviewed international academic journal, providing a solid platform to all academicians, practicing managers, researchers, and those who are engaged in global current issues and trends in Agricultural and Applied Sciences. Publishing basic and applied research articles in the field of agricultural and allied sciences by the Agricultural and Environmental Technology Development Society (AETDS), U. S. Nagar, Uttarakhand, India. It has the basic objective of rapid broadcasting of knowledge.
The IJAAS works on open access policy and provides immediate open access to all its content in order to make research freely available to the public, ensures a greater global exchange of knowledge. The journal has a distinguished editorial board from all over the academic world.
Aim and Scope
We invite you to contribute Research Papers / Short Communications / Review Papers:
• Agricultural/horticultural sciences and food technologies.
• Environment, pollution, ecology, ecosystem, nature conservation, biodiversity, etc.
• Animal sciences, poultry, dairy, fishery, duckery, piggery, sericulture, beekeeping, etc.
• Environmental biotechnology, waste treatment of liquids, solids, and gases; sustainability.
• Inter-related fields of chemical sciences, biological sciences, environmental sciences, and life sciences.
• Plant biotechnology, animal biotechnology, environmental biotechnology, etc